Services » Staffing Services
In today’s competitive environment costs get questioned at every stage. Hiring manpower on the rolls of the company can be an expensive proposition which gets further compounded due to added costs of training employees on the newer technologies. DCM can help meet your IT workforce requirements, through a comprehensive array of outsourcing and staffing services on a temporary or temporary-to-hirebasis. Our employees today handle mission critical functions at various customer locations in India and USA.
The strength of DCM lies in its highly skilled, experienced, certified pool of resources and its time tested delivery mechanism. We have a satisfied client base due to our elaborate hiring procedure, which involves multiple interviews, written tests and detailed background and reference checks.In addition our facility for providing state of art training and hands on experience on our internal projects enables us to provide the best ready-to-deploy resources to our clients.
Our Training Competency Center spends substantial amount of time in selecting, recruiting, training and improving the skills of the technical resources so as to enable them to operate in the highly competitive IT Infrastructure domain.
The company follows a very elaborate and formal mechanism, to oversee the administration of services of the onsite engineers, by deputing assignment managers, who ensure proper delivery, resolve client and employee issues and any other matter that needs attention.
Our Staffing services are based on the following product lines:
- System administration specialists on platforms like AIX, Solaris, HP-Ux, Linux, Windows
- Storage management specialists on platforms like IBM, EMC, Hitachi boxes
- Data Backup &Recovery specialists on IBM Spectrum protect, Symantec Netbackup, EMC Legato etc.
- Database Administration Skills on Oracle, DB2, MS SQL etc.
- Middleware Administration specialists for Websphere and Weblogic.
- Virtualization Administration specialists for VmWare, HyperQ and Citrix.
- ERP Administration specialists for SAP and Oracle.
- Enterprise Services Management Specialists on IBM Tivoli range of products
- Messaging & Collaboration Specialists on IBM Lotus Notes and MS Exchange
Training and Skill Enhancing Services
- Dedicated Training Infrastructure includes two training Labs, servers with different operating systems, different SAN environments, different backup systems for providing comprehensive training to employees
- Trainers and courseware are available in house and can also be customised for your specifc needs
- As a continuous process we create skilled resources in key areas like AIX, IBM Spectrum protect, Oracle database, etc. to provide ready availability of resources to our customers at short notice.
Build to Order Skills (HnT)
- Very popular with our customers – multiple batches have been created as per our customer’s specifications to meet their forecasted demands
- Very low attrition rates for multiple years
- Low cost to the employers – for a given level of requirement, we take people who have a lower number of years of experience and within a few months of training bring them to the level required. Due to this we are able to get people at salaries which could be almost 30% lower than the market rate for the same level of experience
- Skills from a defined region – one of the reasons for attrition is that people tend to look for jobs closer to their home towns. Since we have a resourcing engine, which can recruit from across the country, we create batches with people who have their home towns closer to the location of posting