IT Service Management
Our ITSM Solutions are designed to address the needs of Telecom operators and Enterprise customers.The solution consists of complete end to end solution from monitoring till problem resolution.
We have built a framework whereby discrete tools that are being used in the organization can be plugged into the framework and you could do root cause analysis and analytics.The framework uses the IBM Netcool family as the backbone for providing the functionality.
Using the ITSM framework we have also created an Asset Management Solution for the complete Asset lifecycle management right from Purchase to current location and to retirement, through easy and configurable workflows.Our Asset Management solution is based on IBM Big Fix and ServiceNow/IBM Maximo and Control Desk and provides the following features-
- Inventory management
- Procurement management
- Contract management
- Financial management
The solution supports complete Asset life cycle as follows:
- Plan: based on the approved budget, the system helps formulate hardware and software acquisitions plan.
- Acquire: help acquire assets.
- Deploy: assets are assigned either to an employee, project, or business unit.
- Manage: includes the tracking of the asset and its ongoing care and feeding
- Security & Compliance: Ensure that the latest patches that have been approved are deployed and the software licenses deployed are in compliance with the procured inventory
Enterprise Service Management – ServiceNow
Users of ITSM software are today demanding higher levels of capability, ease-of-use and applicability to other processes. ServiceNow is one of those products which is making this a reality for a lot of organizations. Using the ServiceNow platform we have helped organisations automate their service desk processes, HR and procurement processes.
We have built a practice around ServiceNow where we help customers with building systems for:
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Incident Management
- Employee self service portal
- Service Request Management
- CMDB Integration and Reconciliation
- Knowledge Management
- Contract Management
- HR Management
- Architecture and Consultancy services
- Development and Deployment Services
- Administration and Maintenance Services
- Integration Services