Services » Implementation Services
We have accumulated more than 160 man-years of experience doing implementation projects in multiple countries over the last decade. These includes implementations on Enterprise Backup Solutions, DR solutions, IBM Security Products, Networking projects, Messaging projects and projects involving Server & Storage consolidation and virtualization.
We have executed extremely large projects spanning multiple data centres spread across the globe. Our experienced consultants ensure your implementation or upgrade project is executed seamlessly with minimal disruption to the business on time and within the budget. Our process of implementation services starts with critically examining the requirements of your business and ends with monitoring or maintaining the offered solutions. Some of the case studies about our projects can be accessed in the resources section.
Backup & DR Solution
We support Enterprise Backup appliances, Cloud Backup and Remote Backup Services, Public and Private Cloud Backup Implementations, including Hybrid Cloud services.
We tailor the configuration of the products depending on your requirements and business objectives, including planned future growth in data, backup window, tape rotation and retention policies. We provide end-to-end implementation, upgrades, migration of all leading Enterprise Backup softwares like IBM Spectrum protect, Symantec Netbackup, EMC Avamar, EMC Networker, CommVault and HP data protector.
We have implemented large backup implementations involving multiple data centers, with various Operating Systems including NDMP backups, LAN free backups and backups in dynamic drive sharing technologies in SAN or clustered environments. We also provide end-to-end implementation of all leading DR solutions thereby ensuring continuity of business.
- We have executed large projects on Desktop Virtualization using VMware Horizon to deliver VDI platform.
- VMware Horizon™ 6 (with View) is virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) platform that delivers virtualized and remote desktops and applications through a single platform, giving end users access to all of their Windows and online resources through one unified workspace.
- We have expertise in implementing Server Virtualization using VMware vSphere to deliver server Platform
- VMware vSphere with Operations Management delivers vSphere optimized with critical capacity management and performance monitoring capabilities. It is designed for businesses of all sizes to run applications at high service levels and maximize hardware savings through higher capacity utilization and consolidation ratios.
End Point Implementations
Our Capabilities include :
- Design, Implement and Support solutions across functions like Patch Management, Hardware Inventory, Software Asset management, Software Use Analysis,Security and Compliance configuration, Vulnerability management, OS deployment (Windows, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, Linux), Remote Control (Peer-Peer and Server Mode), Bare metal provisioning, Server Automation using IEM
- Design, Implement and Support solutions across functions for Mobile Device Management using IBM BigFix, MDM and Mass 360 (SaaS and On-Premise).
- Implementation and Configuration of IBM BigFix for more than 50,000 Desktops, Laptops and 15000 server Endpoints (Windows, UNIX, AIX, HPUX, Solaris)
- Development of relevance, action scripts and Windows and Linux batch scripts based on customer requirements.
- IBM BigFix Customization tasks, analysis for Asset Management, Software Distribution, Asset Inventory Reports and many others based on customer requirements
- Integration of LDAP, SMTP and other Tools with BigFix.
Network Management Solutions
Our Network Management solutions provide complete end-to-end management of networks. The solution covers monitoring as well as performance. The solutions are built around following IBM Netcool and Tivoli products
- Netcool Network Management
- Network Configuration
- Event/Fault Management
- Event optimization
- Network Performance Management
- Smart Cloud Application Performance Management
- Tivoli Business Service Manager
- Smart Cloud Service Desk
Enterprise App Store
We are all familiar with the concept of “App Store” for the Smart phones, where a set of applications are available and user can download them based on their needs. With the commoditization of IT, users often ask “why can’t we have a similar facility on our Enterprise workstation ?”.
The major benefits of Enterprise App Store are:
- Enhanced User Experience
- Quick Installation of desired application in minutes
- Just couple of clicks required
- Automated Approvals where required
- Automated Software deployment
- Automated check on License Usage
- Optimize Software License Usage
We at DCM have designed a solution to achieve the above goal of Automated Software Deployment via Enterprise App Store using following tools :
- Self Service Center from IBM Smart Cloud Control Desk
- Developed Workflow for taking approvals etc
- Developed Scripts to deploy software
- IBM BigFix for software deployment
- IBM Software Use Analysis tool
- Built our solution for integrating the above tools and automating the workflow