End User Computing
In today’s Enterprises with a plethora of end points, we need to design and deliver value in new and dynamic ways. Our End User Computing services offer comprehensive and flexible solutions using industry leading technologies that enable companies to transform and align their end user workplace infrastructure to Mobility, Virtualization, and Cloud models.
- Single automation solution for all Endpoints (physical, virtual , fixed or mobile)
- Continuously monitor the health and security of enterprise computers in real-time via a single, policy driven agent.
Our Services around BigFix include:
- Security &Compliance : Patch Management, Security Configuration Management, Vulnerability Assessment, Compliance Analytics, 3rd party endpoint protection management
- Server Automation : Cross-Server Sequenced Task Automation (e.g. Patch OS on Server Cluster), Physical & Virtual Server Lifecycle Management, Middleware Management, Multi-Platform OS deployment.
- Power Management : Windows & Macs, Carbon, Cost reduction reports, End user Dashboard
- Core Protection : Anti Malware, Firewall, Data Protection
Desktop virtualization can provide a stable operating system environment for users across your company while decreasing overheads. Centrally managed desktop virtualization requires less maintenance and administration by your IT staff and provides greater flexibility to patch, update, or upgrade desktops as needed. Desktop virtualization infrastructure also lets you extend desktops to the home worker or traveller without compromising your company’s security. Low-power “thin clients” and flat panels can also decrease your office power utilization by as much as 70%.
Desktop virtualization systems work with thin clients, existing Windows, Linux, and Macintosh clients, or over a secure webpage for flexible deployment. And you can centrally manage desktop images for better security and performance:
- Deploy and upgrade applications easily from a central repository.
- Implement secure computing from any endpoint.
- Roll out new desktops and applications in minutes instead of days.
- Reduce energy costs with lower power systems.
Our Virtual Desktop solution is based on industry’s most trusted desktop virtualization systems and software (Citrix and VMware). We can plan, design, build, and implement the desktop virtualization solution as per your requirements.