In the last couple of years, Cloud computing has become a reality. Today, more and more applications are being offered on the Cloud. There are many cloud hosting service providers where one can host the application servers and move away from the traditional ways of managing the application servers through internal IT team.
Private Cloud Challenges
- Deliver applications and IT services to the customers quicker and more efficiently
- Competitive pressures and the accelerating pace of business no longer allow for time-consuming, silo, manual processes
- Customers expect to be able to go online, request a new application or computing resource, and receive it in a matter of minutes
Centralized and Proactive Virtual Infrastructure Management
- Deliver intelligent operations management with visibility from application to storage across physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructures.
- Predictive analytics in-built, to provide Smart Alerts that enable proactive identification and remediation of issues.
- Automate key processes and improve IT efficiency using policy-based automation.
- Deliver Unified management, comprehensive visibility across applications and infrastructure in one place.